viernes, 12 de octubre de 2007

A STORM IN THE HEART

... As I said some time before, people are more egoist and selfish everyday, so much that they can't see their own heart storm... that storm that makes you think "what's wrong with me? ", cause you feel kinda war inside you between mind and heart... we are so mental and "logical" these days that we forgot about been human with feelings, amotions and dreams to share and to live with others... love doesn't matters anymore, if we don't have it, then we can buy it... today everything is descartable... even us...
Have you ever asked yourself the meaning of live a life without emotions or love for others ?,
have you ever asked yourself " do I love others as I love myself"... or better yet, "do I love myself to think about love someone else?"... hard to know really... but if you want to love and be loved in return then make it real; do it, don't keep "waiting" for it to come (it doesn't) find it, show it that you care and then love will look you and say "yes, you do deserve me"... and then, just enjoy it.
I don't know the real meaning of life, but I can sure you this..."a life without love tends to be a meanless life".

No hay comentarios: